Building a strong core with chiseled abs has been the dream of every man and woman. Needless to say that abs are made in kitchen but without proper workout, you can’t shape them properly.
You’ve already made a solid diet plan. Well and good!
The next thing you need is a proper workout equipment that will help you shape your abs and nonetheless, an ab wheel is the best tool for a strong core, ripped abs and toning up your waist.
Though it seems very easy to select one and buy but there are a lot of factors to consider.
You must have an ab wheel with a well-balanced design, sturdy built, imported materials and of course a nice brand logo on it.
- Best Ab Wheel 2017
- 1: Perfect Fitness Ab Cover Pro
- 2: Valeo Ab Roller Wheel
- 3: Elite Sportz Equipment Ab Wheel Roller Pro With Dual Wheel
- 4: Ontel Speed Abs Complete Ab Workout System
- 5: Wacces AB Power Wheel
- 6: Epitomie Fitness BIO Core Ab Roller
- 7: Competitive Sport Extreme CSX Dual Ab Roller
- 8: SKLZ Core Wheels Dynamic Strength & Ab Trainer
- 9: Fitnessery Ab Roller For Ab Workout
- 10: Youactive Sports Ab Roller Abdominal Workout Wheel
- Ab Wheel Buying Guide
Best Ab Wheel 2017
So, just to help you out, here are top 10 best ab wheels of 2017 that you should definitely consider buying.
1: Perfect Fitness Ab Cover Pro
Perfect Fitness Ab Cover Pro is probably the best ab wheel on our list and has been on the top throughout the year 2017.
It not only has a nice and sleek design but a solid built with smart ergonomics. The handles are very comfortable and give a great experience as you roll forward.
These aren’t like those uncomfortable wheels that stuck and are not smooth.
Moreover, it’s bulky design also supports more weight and due to the design, you get the ease of storage and transportation. Needless to say, the handles are removable so it can be stored in small places.
- Comes with a solid one-year warranty.
- 21-day workout plan included.
- Comfortable handles.
- Supports more weight.
- Though the bulky design supports more weight but it seems way to bulky.
2: Valeo Ab Roller Wheel
The Valeo Ab Roller Wheel is like those traditional wheels but much better. It comes in red and black colors with its wheels having an outstanding performance with maximum stability.
As a matter of fact, there are two wheels that roll smoothly without skidding. It also gives you a great shoulder, back and arms workout and reduces the risk of injuries for beginners.
Being compact and portable, the Valeo Ab Roller can be easily stored or be carried on the go wherever you want. This way, you’ll never miss your workouts.
- Comes with a free exercise guide.
- Dual wheel system with strong rubberized grip.
- Strong handles.
- Smooth rolling.
- May not feel comfortable during your first experience.
3: Elite Sportz Equipment Ab Wheel Roller Pro With Dual Wheel
Elite Sportz is a brand of quality and this Ab Wheel Roller comes with dual wheels and an impressive look.
We love its double wheeled design with those slightly thin yet strong and comfortable padded handles, making it an outstanding model.
The smart grip feature makes it non-skid on nearly any type of surface.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or a pro level athlete, this ab wheel roll is the only ab equipment you need to get ripped.
Moreover, it doesn’t wobble and the compact design ensures the ease of storage and portability. And it comes fully assembled straight out of the box.
- Dual wheel design with rubber grips on comfortable handles.
- Ergonomic design and height.
- Fully assembled.
- Strong and sturdy.
- No drawbacks J.
4: Ontel Speed Abs Complete Ab Workout System
Even though the Ontel Speed Abs wheel come at a high price but it’s the perfect match for those who want to get ripped bodies in less time.
It effectively targets the lower and upper abs along with your oblique. You’ll burn fat quickly and even shred your arms, shoulders and develop a V-shape back.
It also has a very sturdy design and it’s durable. The durable steel axle and comfortable handle can easily support heavy weight bodies.
Ontel Speed Ab Wheel puts your metabolism rate on steroids and its premium design looks very elegant and nice. And finally, the wide wheel design gives you maximum stability as you roll.
- Smooth and comfortable.
- Sturdy and user-friendly.
- Broad wheelbase.
- Can be tricky to assemble.
5: Wacces AB Power Wheel
Wacces Ab Wheel has a very similar look like the Valeo one and a red theme but the results are outstanding. Unlike many ab wheels, it doesn’t have a very complex or fancy design but a simple look that is effective to build abs.
The dual wheel system makes it wobble free while training and is perfect for beginners as well.
You’ll be able to work out on your back and abdominal muscles more effectively and easily and being smooth, it also increases your productivity. In simple, you’ll be exercising more without exerting too much energy.
Its sturdy handles are equipped with rubber foam grips for comfortable experience while the wheels are skid-free.
- Strong and sturdy wheel design.
- Non-slip and non-skid performance.
- Ergonomic design.
- Comfortable experience.
- A few users say its thread comes off easily.
6: Epitomie Fitness BIO Core Ab Roller
Epitomie ab wheel isn’t like those rusty and worn out ab rollers. It guarantees chiseled abs and helps to strengthen your core and back in less time.
It has a double wheeled design that gives a more stable and smooth roll, thus making it stable and skid-free. The rubber grips on the handles provides a comfortable workout experience.
And as you work out on your abdominal muscles, it quietly strengthens your arms, shoulders and back. Also, the stainless steel axle can easily withstand a lot of load and stress and the ab roller is free from any manufacturing defects.
- Comes with a workout mat.
- Lifetime replacement guaranteed.
- Durable design.
- Supports up to 450 pounds.
- No pre-assembly and no assembly instructions.
- Grips are comfortable but not strong enough.
7: Competitive Sport Extreme CSX Dual Ab Roller
You think of six pack abs and Sport Extreme CSX Dual Ab Roller are ready to do the work for you. Of course you have to workout but with this ab wheel roller, things are faster, results are better and long lasting.
Being a pro-level ab roller, it may feel difficult to use in the very first attempt. It not only strengthens your abdominal muscles but also works effectively on shoulders, arms and back.
It doesn’t wobble nor does it skid.
The grips are super comfortable with thick pads made of durable foam. The double wheel design supports more weight and keeps the whole workout extremely stable.
- Comes with a solid 18-month warranty.
- 6-inch thick kneepad included.
- 12-workout programs included.
- Strong and sturdy design.
- No drawbacks.
8: SKLZ Core Wheels Dynamic Strength & Ab Trainer
For dynamic strength and to take your game to the next level, the SKLZ Core Wheels are the only thing you need. It’s actually a pair of ab wheel and isn’t like those single wheel in the middle with handles on side.
In simple, you’ll grab the wheels, one in each hand, closely placing them on the floor and then rolling forward. It may not seem easy but it’s very comfortable and more effective.
The handles are well-padded and the wheel design gives more stability. Because of the pair, you can hit your abdominal muscles with different angles. They also reduce the risk of tipping over.
- Comes with a free training guide.
- Light and easily portable.
- Non-slip grips with non-skid wheels.
- Targets multiple muscle groups.
- No drawbacks.
9: Fitnessery Ab Roller For Ab Workout
The fitnessery ab roller helps keep you active and get sculpted abs in less time. It is a high quality workout equipment that comes at a very affordable price and bonuses.
It works pretty well and smooth. The look is very much traditional and the ab wheel is quite bulky that offers more stability as you roll forward.
Not to mention that the wheel doesn’t skid on any type of surface and also prevents tipping over.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Free nutrition e-book.
- Durable steel wheels with non-slip rubber tire.
- Foam padded handles and a wobble free design.
- No instructions on setup or use included.
10: Youactive Sports Ab Roller Abdominal Workout Wheel
Last but not the least good ab wheel for 2017 is Youactive Sports Ab Roller. It helps build stronger and large abs in less time.
It’s the perfect workout equipment for men and women who want ripped and chiseled abs. The advance design effectively targets the right muscle group and increases your endurance.
Moreover, it tones your shoulders, arms and back muscles as well. Also, forget those tipping over injuries because of its stable operation an ergonomic design.
The comfortable handles with padded grips keeps you going for longer duration while the wheels are non-skid.
Its durable design allows more pounds over it without wobbling at all and balancing is perfect no matter how fast or slow you roll.
- Durable plastic with stable dual wheel design.
- Non-skid tires supporting up to 500 pounds.
- Two resistance bands included with a free travel bag.
- Comes with a detailed exercise guide.
- Can be a little hard to use in the beginning.
Ab Wheel Buying Guide
Before you buy an Ab Wheel, here are a few important things to consider.
- Stability: No matter how much you spend for an ab wheel, if it isn’t stable, it’s not worth buying. With a poor stability of your ab wheel, you won’t be able to roll comfortably. Also, the wobbling is quite dangerous as well and makes you prone to injuries. Always, prefer the rubber tire wheels as they complement nearly all surfaces.
- Materials: Because an ab wheel is bearing hundreds of pounds of weight at a time when you lean over, the materials used in its construction must be solid and durable. A heavy duty plastic with metal is perhaps the best combination you can have. Stainless steel construction is highly recommended.
- Type: Not so important but still there are two main types of ab wheels. The single wheeled and the double wheeled ones. We always recommend choosing the double wheeled ab wheels because they are easy to use, more stable and skid free. The single wheels are great for building endurance, however; they are hard to control and makes you work harder.
- Comfort: Lastly, don’t fool yourself just because you saw those fancy ab wheels in commercials, seeming so comfortable and easy to use. They aren’t in actual. It actually takes a lot of pressure and stress on your abdomen and back to do the exercise. However, taking comfort into perspective, consider buying the ones with padded handles. They are better than the bare plastic ones.
So, it’s your turn now to decide which ab wheel is perfect for your workout requirements.