Clothes depict your personality. You want them to be clean and well protected while washing. A good dryer plays a major role in taking good care of your clothes and preventing them from shrinking or getting rough. Here is a review of some of the best heat pump dryers which will retain the moisture of your clothes and prevent them from over-drying.
- What is a Heat Pump Dryer?
- 1. WHIRLPOOL WED9290FC 7.4 cu. ft. HybridCare(TM) True Ventless Heat Pump Dryer
- 2. WHIRLPOOL WED7990FW 7.4 cu. ft. HybridCare(TM) True Ventless Heat Pump Dryer
- 3. Blomberg DHP24412W 24″ Ventless Heat Pump Front Load Electric Dryer with 4.1 cu. ft. Capacity Bi-Directional Drum Action and Child Lock in
- 4. Blomberg WM98400SX 24″ 2.5 cu. ft. Capacity Front Load Washer With Stainless Steel Drum LED Digital Display Variable Spin Speed From 600 To 1400 RPM
- 5. SPT WA-1240H Portable Air Conditioner with Heater, 12000 BTU
What is a Heat Pump Dryer?
1. WHIRLPOOL WED9290FC 7.4 cu. ft. HybridCare(TM) True Ventless Heat Pump Dryer
This heat pump dryer protects the moisture of your clothes with the sensor technology. The advanced sensors in the dryer work on the clothes as per their requirement. For instance, if there is something woolen in the dryer, the sensors will work as per its requirement, and if there is a cotton shirt; the dryer will spin for a shorter time. These sensors prevent the clothes from over-drying and losing their softness. The unique design of quad baffles does not let clothes to stick in the machine. Moreover, this dryer has tap touch controls for convenience.
2. WHIRLPOOL WED7990FW 7.4 cu. ft. HybridCare(TM) True Ventless Heat Pump Dryer
This is another heat pump dryer by Whirlpool. There is a quick dry cycle in the machine that enables you to dry small loads of clothes in just a few minutes. The dryer is made with a unique design with quad baffles so there is no way your clothes can get stuck in the machine. It has a compact design so you can store it in the corner of your laundry without occupying a lot of space. Ventless technology is an additional feature. This is an efficient dryer with touch controls. The company does not want the users to push buttons and come across any accident. Touch controls are safe to use with wet hands.
3. Blomberg DHP24412W 24″ Ventless Heat Pump Front Load Electric Dryer with 4.1 cu. ft. Capacity Bi-Directional Drum Action and Child Lock in
This ventless heat pump dryer is a friendly machine for your clothes. It allows retaining the moisture of your clothes and preventing them from getting dull after too many washes. The machine comes with more than 16 functions to go with different types of clothing and drying techniques. It is a soundless machine, with child lock. The bi-directional drum action drying prevents the clothes from getting too many fold lines which make it easier to iron them later. Moreover, the users are quite satisfied with the performance of the machine, taken the price and admirable appearance.
4. Blomberg WM98400SX 24″ 2.5 cu. ft. Capacity Front Load Washer With Stainless Steel Drum LED Digital Display Variable Spin Speed From 600 To 1400 RPM
This dryer has an appealing look due to its stainless steel body. You can see the machine working on your clothes from the window at the front. The spin speed of the dryer ranges from 600 to 1400 RPM. This is quite a favorable speed for the clothes as at this speed there are least or no chances of damaging the softness and moisture of clothes. This machine is favorable for all types of clothing.
5. SPT WA-1240H Portable Air Conditioner with Heater, 12000 BTU
This dryer has four operational modes; i.e. cooling, fan, heating and dehumidifying. There are three fan speeds in the dryer so you can set the machine as per the texture of clothes you are putting in the machine. It has a compact design which won’t take a lot of space in your laundry. Moreover, there is a well labeled remote and LED display to show the status of spin. It also has an auto-drain system which exhausts the water from the clothes.